With the popularity of Android smartphones, undoubtedly, the voice app of Android Google Voice becomes important to people. But one big thing that Google Voice doesn't offer is free voice-over-internet phone calling through your cellphone. You can make an unlimited call with Google Voice, however, by using some Android apps without any minutes over Wi-Fi or 3G/4G.If you are not sure about this, there are some apps in the following to make free calls in North America with Google Voice.
1.GrooVe IP Lite
How to make a free call with GrooVe IP Lite?
- Download and install the app on your Android device.
- Launch the app and tap the Google account you want to use for sign-in or press the manual sign-in button and enter your information, then authorize access for GrooVeIP.
- You can do some setting to adjust the call quality like audio-adjustment settings.
- To make a call, tap on the Phone icon along the top of the app and dial a number.
- To receive incoming calls you must go into your Google Voice account and forward calls to Google Chat.
How to make a free call with Talkatone?
- Install the Talkatone.
- Open the app and sign in with Google Account .Or Go to Menu>Setting>Add Google Account option, then sign in.
- Tap the Phone icon from the main area of the app and dial a number to make a call.
- For two-step verification enabled Google account, just log in to Google through a Web browser to generate an application specific password for Talkatone.
- For only Wi-Fi connectivity, Go to Connection area>Setting>Wi-Fi only.
3.Phone for Google Voice and GTalk
How to make a free call with Phone for Google Voice and GTalk?
- Install the app.
- Open the app and log in with your Google account details.
- Tap on the round button labeled Keypad and dial a number, or just dial the number from Contacts.
Have you use the above apps to make free calls with Google Voice? Or others?
You might also like:
How to Unlock the Android Device if You Forgot the Passcode?
How to Use Android Phone to Remote Control Your PC?