With the popularity of tablets and smartphones, we can do almost everything on the advanced mobile device just like we do on PC. Even though, there are still many difficult tasks that can only be performed on PC, in this situation, if you don’t have a PC nearby,but have an Android Phone how to do it? Indeed, we can remote control PC by collaborating with a friend’s PC via remote app. Next let’s see the popular Android remote apps.
Speaking of the remote control, you cannot neglect TeamViewer, one of the most famous remote Android apps. It is also available for other major platforms, covering Windows, Mac, Linux, and iOS. With the app, you can access to the PC desktop with all of its documents and installed applications and easily transfer the files between the Phone and PC.
- Download and install TeamViewer QuickSupport on the PC you want to remote control, launch the program and remember the numeric ID and password at the main screen of the program.
- Download and install the TeamViewer and install on your Android phone. Launch it and enter the ID and password and after the gesture control instructions, you can see the desktop of the remote computer, then you get the control.
If you just want the alternative of TeamViewer, just try android-vnc-viewer which is another perfect one to remotely access their desktop and connect to most VNC servers including RealVNC (Windows and Linux), TightVNC, x11vnc and Apple Remote Desktop (Mac).The main features of it is keyboard zoom, the option to configure multiple connections, multiple input modes and others. The bad thing may be it requires a VNC server.
- Set up the VNC server on the remote control computer.
- Download and install the android-vnc-viewer on Android phone.
- Open it and type the VNC server nickname, password and IP address port number, check the box next to "Local mouse pointer." Tap "Connect" and then Android VNC Viewer connects to the VNC server. Then you can operate on the Android phone.
Unified Remote is another popular remote control app which will turn your Android device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for your Windows PC.
- Download the Remote server and install it on PC. You can set up a password to security the control.Use Wi-Fi to pair up the PC and the Android Phone.
- Download Unified Remote and install on your Android device, once the app and the server are running, tap I have installed the new server! to add a server, enter the IP address of the PC and password you have set.
- After connected, set the preferences according to your use, and then you can remote control Keyboards and Mouse, Navigation and Task Manager, File Explorer and Power,and Players and more.
You might also like:
How to Remote Control Android Device with your PC/Mac?
How to Change Font on Android Phones or Tablets?
How to Unlock the Android Device if You Forgot the Passcode?