Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Download Black Keys Gold On The Ceiling Video: Shows Duo in Their Natural Element


















The Black Keys' latest release is a heavily-filtered video for "Gold on the Ceiling" from their most recent record El Camino. The video has no shortage of head-bopping footage of their album launch party in New York, mixed with flashes of backstage prep, the recording studio and a montage of scenes from both the West and East Coast.

While many of us were playing catchup on our Monday post-Super Bowl sleep, the Black Keys debuted a new video for their single 'Gold on the Ceiling' on MTV. The Keys ditched their usual humorous (see: lothario dinosaurs, kids kicking the crap out of each other, dancing custodians) in favor of more conventional rock-star fare.


Directed by Reid Long, the clip details your standard road video rockisms: Pat Carney groovin', Dan Auerbach shredding, the crowd getting pumped, the band laying down some hotness in the studio and trying on ridiculous threads. Whereas their other videos succeeded by contrasting the Keys' straight-ahead blues-rock with quirky viral fodder, this video fits them like a glove. It looks like it was more a product of necessity, given the whirlwind schedule that comes along with being one of rock's biggest bands, a status the duo are still getting used to. "It's been absolutely insane and everyday something weirder happens," Dan Auerbach told MTV. Take a look at Black Keys Gold On The Ceiling Video below. Download Black Keys Gold On The Ceiling Video from MTV.com or any other video sharing websites. Download online videos you can go to here for reference. (How to Download Online Videos freely)




Black Keys "Gold On The Ceiling" Lyrics  

Down in the waves
She screams again
Roar at the door 
My mind can't take much more 
I could never drown

They wanna get my...
They wanna get my...
Gold on the ceiling
I ain't blind 
Just a matter of time 
Before you steal it
It's alright
Ain't no guard in my house 

Clouds covered love's
Bard-wired snare 
Strung up, strung out 
I just can't go without 
I could never drown in 


They wanna get my...
They wanna get my...
Gold on the ceiling
I ain't blind 
Just a matter of time 
Before you steal it
It's alright
Ain't no guard in my house 
[x2]








Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment