Thursday, April 5, 2012

Free Watch GLEE - Full Performance of "Somebody That I Used To Know" airing TUE 4/10
















Glee is scheduled to be back on Tuesday, April 10, along with one of the hottest songs out right now: Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know." Free to watch and download GLEE - Full Performance of "Somebody That I Used To Know" for enjoyment.

Matt Bomer guest stars as Cooper Anderson, older brother to Darren Criss's Blaine. "I had heard the Gotye song and I asked [series co-creator] Ryan [Murphy] if he ever thought of using that as a duet on the show. And he said he had. And then a week later I got a text from him asking me if I wanted to come on the show to sing it," Bomer said.

Watch the two brothers sing "Somebody That I Used To Know" complete with flashbacks to their past in the following.

 



Related topic:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment