Thursday, June 9, 2011

Download Pitbull - Give Me Everything ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer Music Video from YouTube

Pitbull - Give Me Everything single coverDance party is so hot in the Internet. It seems that most Pop singers tend to release some dance party songs to raise their popularity, such as recent hit songs LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem, Jennifer Lopez's On The Floor and Dr. Dre's Kush. Fame rapper Pitbull recently also drops a song about dance party; it's 'Give Me Everything'. This time, Pitbull calls up Ne-Yo, Nayer and Afrojack together to mold the new party anthem.

Pitbull's Give Me Everything was released on March 22, 2011 as the second single off his forthcoming 'Planet Pit' album. Today we would watch the accompanying music video, as the video just premiered last week. In case you miss it last week, check out the video on YouTube now. You can download Pitbull - Give Me Everything music video from YouTube with Leawo YouTube Downloader [Free] 
or Mac Video Downloader.






I think both of the song and video are very common. Incredibly, the song has peaked at No.8 at Billboard Hot 100. I guess Pitbull must have paid a big money on advertising for the album and song. From the beginning to end, Give Me Everything video shows a dance party in a night club. In the club, there are totally only three men – Pitbull, Ne-Yo and the DJ; the other people in the party are all women, hundreds of women. Three men flirt with hundreds of women - really ridiculous! The video is boring. No terrific dancing, no important or noteworthy thing happens throughout the entire music video. Of course, they just want you to 'give me everything tonight'.

The video is a total loser. The song is obviously better than the video. “the song combines genres of hip hop, pop, and 'Broadway-style theatricality' - exemplified with the repetition of the word "tonight", reminiscent of the song of the same name from the musical West Side Story (1957)”, as Yahoo! Music reviews.

Planet Pit album is said to be released on June 21, 2011. It's really disappointed to know the lack of creativity of Give Me Everything video. So I hope there'll be something new in the other songs of the album.

Lyrics of Pitbull - Give Me Everything ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer

Tonight I will love love you tonight
Give me everything tonight
For all we know we might not get tomorrow
Lets do it tonight
I will love love you tonight
Give me everything tonight
For all we know we might not get tomorrow
Lets do it tonight

Lets do it tonight

Grab somebody sexy tell 'em hey
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Excuse me
But I might drink a little bit more than I should tonight
And I might take you home with me if I could tonight
And I think you should let me cause I look good tonight
And we might not get tomorrow

Tonight I will love love you tonight
Give me everything tonight
For all we know we might not get tomorrow
Lets do it tonight
I will love love you tonight
Give me everything tonight
For all we know we might not get tomorrow
Lets do it tonight
Lets do it tonight

Grab somebody sexy tell 'em hey
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight

Excuse me
But I might drink a little bit more than I should tonight
And I might take you home with me if I could tonight
And I think you should let me cause I look good tonight
And we might not get tomorrow

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment