Thursday, March 3, 2011

Download Kesha Blow Music Video and Song from YouTube

Ke$ha's Blow music video picture
Here comes our dance-pop diva Ke$ha's latest music video for her song 'Blow'. 'Blow' premiered on February 8, 2011 as the second single off her EP 'Cannibal'. The accompanying music video is oddly fashionable and humorous. Ke$ha seems to like her new video very much.

Debuted on February 25, 2011, 'Blow' music video has amassed 2.5 million views on YouTube. If you want to Download Ke$ha's Blow music video from YouTube to your computer, you could just use Leawo Free YouTube Downloader. You can aslo get the audio from the video and this is tutorial -
http://flash-video-player.blogspot.com/2010/10/record-extract-or-rip-audio-mp3-from.html. Mac users can check the YouTube Downloader Mac version.


It seems that Kesha always has a taste for party and dance. She also has got a great sense of humor. The party-anthem music video begins with a disclaimer "No mythological creatures were harmed in the making of this video". The scene is at a night party and the drink is champagne. Ke$ha is talking to two unicorns, "So I grabbed the bear by the throat and I looked him right in the eyes, and I said, 'Bear, you have till the count of zero to put some pants on and apologize to the president. That's how I was elected to the parliament of Uzbekistan."

The music begins. Kesha meets a man played by James Van Der Beek and exchange words:
Kesha: "Well, well, well. If it isn't James Van Der Douche.", "I don't appreciate you slander-Beeking my name, Ke dollar sign ha."
James Van Der Beek: "I don't appreciate you slander-Beeking my name, Ke dollar sign ha."
This mid-video dialogue is really interesting that we haven't seen such cute dialogue in music video for a long time.

Then they begins to fight and shoot each other with laser guns. Several unicorns are killed in the fight. Finally Kesha kills the man and peg his head on the wall with a lable writing "James Van Der Dead".

Chris Marrs Piliero writes the dialogue and directs the video. It's a great amusing music video with new things and I like the video. 'Blow' song is at No.11 of the US Billboard Hot 100. Lady Gaga's Born This Way is still on the top spot.

Ke$ha Blow lyrics

Ha-ha-ha-ha....
Dance...

Back door cracked, we don't need a key
We get in for free, no VIP sleaze,
Drink their Kool-Aid follow my lead,
Now you're one of us, you're coming with me

It's time to kill the lights and shut the DJ down
This place's about to
Tonight we're taking over, no one's getting out!

[x3]
This place's about to blow - oh-oh-oh!
Blow-oh-oh-oh
This place's about to blow

Now, what? We're taking control
We get what we want
We do what you don't
Dirt and glitter cover the floor
We're pretty and sick
We're young and we're bored
It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out
This place's about to
Tonight we're taking names 'cause we don't mess around

[x3]
This place's about to blow - oh-oh-oh!
Blow-oh-oh-oh
This place's about to blow

Go, go, go, go insane, go insane
Throw some glitter, make it rain on 'em
Let me see them hands, let me, let me see them hands
Go insane, go insane
Throw some glitter, make it rain on 'em
Let me see them hands, let me, let me see them hands

[x3]
This place's about to blow - oh-oh-oh!
Blow-oh-oh-oh
This place's about to blow

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment