Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Roger Federer Hits Another Astounding Between the Legs Shot

In my last post about Federer, the living legend, he twice shot a metal bottle off a guy's head. This made him became a YouTube sensation. Now, and again, he just sets off another upsurge on YouTube with a astounding between the legs trickshot in his 1st round match in US Open 2010 vs. Brian Dabul.

It brought back memories of a similar shot Federer made in 2009 U.S. Open, late in the third set of a semifinal against Novak Djokovic.

Federer had called that one the most amazing shot of his life. But now he might give the vote to Monday's 'tweener'.

"Maybe in terms of difficulty, maybe this one was harder, because I had the feeling I had to run a longer distance, and I was farther back somehow,'' Federer said. "I had to really give the last big push at the end. I didn't have time to set it up. So I felt like this one was incredible again. I turned around and couldn't believe the shot landed in the corner.''

The YouTube video below shows both of these two trickshots.(Tips: You can use Leawo Free YouTube Downloader to download this YouTube video to your computer)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment