Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Download Diddy - Dirty Money - Coming Home ft. Skylar Grey Song and Music Video from YouTube

Diddy - Dirty Money - Coming Home ft. Skylar GreyDiddy - Dirty Money performs with singer & songwriter Skylar Grey in their latest song and music video "Coming Home", for their fifth studio album 'Last Train to Paris', which was released on December 13, 2010.

"Coming Home" is produced by Jay-Z and Alex Da Kid, which is confirmed by Diddy on their Twitter account. The piano intro and soft vocals from Grey perfectly contrasts Diddy's verses. All these things make it a new music sensation on YouTube. The music video titled with "Diddy - Dirty Money - Coming Home ft. Skylar Grey" was posted to YouTube on November 30, 2010. As to now, the music video has gained 7,354,540 view counts.


You can easily download Diddy - Dirty Money - Coming Home ft. Skylar Grey music video from YouTube for off line viewing with Leawo Free YouTube Downloader (Tutorial); and you can get the song as MP3 format, check this tutorial out - http://www.leawo.com/flash/download-flv-youtube-mp3.html. If you're a Mac user, get this YouTube Downloader for Mac.


Disclaimer: The music video 'Diddy - Dirty Money - Coming Home ft. Skylar Grey' mentioned in this article is owned by YouTube. You can't distribute, broadcast, or even sell this copyrighted YouTube video to others without permission from YouTube.

In this clip, for the song "Coming Home", Diddy and his ladies are taking a more serious look at life as Diddy returns to his 90s "Puff Daddy" rap flow for the track. The song poses some serious questions, like what happens after partying and Ciroc-drinking ends and it's time for real-life…

Below is the lyrics of Diddy - Dirty Money - Coming Home.


[Dirty Money - Chorus]
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
tell the World I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
tell the World that I'm coming


[Diddy]
Back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong
(I'm back baby)
I feel like there's nothing that I can't try
and if you with me put your hands high
(put your hands high)
If you ever lost a light before, this ones for you
and you, the dreams are for you


I hear "The Tears of a Clown"
I hate that song
I feel like they talking to me when it comes on
another day another Dawn
another Keisha, nice to meet ya, get the math I'm gone
what am I 'posed to do when the club lights come on
its easy to be Puff, its harder to be Sean
what if the twins ask why I aint marry their mom (why, damn!)
how do I respond?
what if my son stares with a face like my own
and says he wants to be like me when he's grown
sh-t! But I aint finished growing
another night the inevitible prolongs
another day another Dawn
just tell Taneka and Taresha I'll be better in the morn'
another lie that I carry on
I need to get back to the place I belong


[Dirty Money - Chorus]


[Diddy - Verse 2]
"A house is Not a Home", I hate this song
is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone
and n-ggas got the nerve to blame you for it
and you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it
but oyu felt it and still feel it
and money can't make up for it or conceal it
but you deal with it and you keep ballin'
pour out some liquor, play ball and we keep ballin'
baby we've been living in sin 'cause we've been really in love
but we've been living as friends
so you've been a guest in your own home
it's time to make your house your home
pick up your phone, come on


[Dirty Money - Chorus]


[Diddy - Verse 3]
"Ain't No Stopping Us Now", I love that song
whenever it comes on it makes me feel strong
I thought I told y'all that we won't stop
we back cruising through Harlem, Viso blocks
it's what made me, saved me, drove me crazy
drove me away than embraced me
forgave me for all of my shortcomings
welcome to my homecoming
yeah it's been a long time coming
lot of fights, lot of scars, lot of bottles
lot of cars, lot of ups, lot of downs
made it back, lost my dog (I miss you BIG)
and here I stand, a better man! (a better man)
Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord)


[Dirty Money - Chorus]


The setting of the video is out in the middle of nowhere, and Diddy is shown walking out into space, while talking about trying to "go home". It seems very similar to the video for his 1997 hit song "Been Around The World" as Diddy tries to bring back some creativity in his video productions.

Diddy-Dirty Money is an American music group consisting of its founder, Sean "Diddy" Combs, as well as Dawn Richard and Kalenna Harper. The group is signed to Combs' label Bad Boy Records.

More information of Diddy - Dirty Money - Coming Home
  • Released November 21, 2010
  • Format CD single, digital download
  • Recorded Los Angeles (California) Chalice Recording Studios End of Era Studios
  • Genre Rap, Pop
  • Length 3:59
  • Label Bad Boy
  • Writer(s) Shawn Carter, Jermaine Cole, Alexander Grant, Holly Hafferman
  • Producer Alex da Kid, Jay-Z (co-producer)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I'm Princess Bowen I LOVE this song soooooooo! much. THANKS FOR MAKING IT.

    ReplyDelete