Transformers: Dark of the Moon – the 3rd and the last film in Transformers film series, is scheduled for release on June 29, 2011 in Real D 3D and 2D. The film is directed by Michael Bay. Steven Spielberg is the film's executive producer.
Official trailer of Transformers: Dark of the Moon is available for streaming on both TransformersMovie.com and YouTube. You can download Transformers: Dark of the Moon official trailer from YouTube for off line viewing with Leawo Free YouTube Downloader. This is tutorial - http://www.leawo.com/flash/download-youtube-flv.html. Mac users can go and get the YouTube Downloader for Mac to donload the trailer.
Disclaimer: The music video 'Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Trailer - Official (HD)' mentioned in this blog post is owned by YouTube. You can't distribute, broadcast, or even sell this copyrighted YouTube video to others without permission from YouTube.
Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro and Ramón Rodríguez are set to reprise their starring roles, with Peter Cullen returning as the voice of Optimus Prime, and Hugo Weaving also returning the voice of Megatron. Ehren Kruger, who collaborated in the writing of the second film, was said to be again involved in the writing.
According to representatives for Paramount, Megan Fox will not appear in the film because Bay ultimately chose not to renew Fox's role, although representatives for the actress said that it was her decision to leave the film franchise. With Fox not reprising her role, English model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was chosen to play Sam's new love interest. Also, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, having written the first two films, will not return for the third installment in the series, which Orci had earlier somewhat anticipated, fearing the duo would "risk getting stale". Bay has stated this would be the last installment in the series.
Storyline of Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Transformer 3)
The Autobots learn of a Cybertronian spacecraft hidden on the Moon, and race against the Decepticons to reach it and learn its secrets, which could turn the tide in the Transformers' final battle.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon Cast and Characters
- Shia LaBeouf plays Sam Witwicky. The leading human character who is friends with the Autobots. It seems that Sam will possess a power glove in the movie.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley plays Carly. Sam's new love Interest who was in the original 1984 animated series. Huntington-Whiteley had worked with director Michael Bay before in various Victoria's Secret commercials. Other actresses considered for the role included Gemma Arterton, Bar Refaeli, Miranda Kerr and Brooklyn Decker.
- Josh Duhamel plays Major William Lennox. The leader of NEST, an international taskforce battling Decepticons with the Autobots.
- Tyrese Gibson plays Chief Robert Epps. A combat controller and a member of NEST.
- John Turturro plays Agent Seymour Simmons. A former agent of the terminated Sector 7 unit.
- Patrick Dempsey plays Dylan, Carly's boss, who is a race-car driver with a huge collection of cars. Dempsey described his role as "darker" than others and "significant to the plot". Dempsey was initially cast to play Mikaela's boss but with Mikaela out of the movie, he'll be playing Carly's boss.
- Ramón Rodríguez plays Leo Spitz. Sam's former roommate from the last movie.
- Kevin Dunn and Julie White play Ron and Judy Witwicky, Sam's parents.
- Glenn Morshower plays General Morshower, A NEST member who communicates with the squad in the Pentagon.
- Lester Speight plays Hardcore Eddie. The new NEST Member. He is an old school soldier who has seen it all and done it all and fought in war along with Epps' father many years ago.
- Alan Tudyk plays Dutch, Agent Simmons' assistant.
- John Malkovich plays Bruce, Sam's first boss.
- Frances McDormand plays Marissa Faireborn, Director of National Intelligence.
Some pictures of Transformers: Dark of the Moon