Monday, February 6, 2012

Download Nicki Minaj Marilyn Monroe Music Track Leaked





















"I knew I belonged to the public and to the world,
not because I was talented or even beautiful,
but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else."
                                                                   - Marilyn quote

After performing with Madonna and M.I.A. during the controversial Super Bowl halftime show Sunday night (Feb. 6), Nicki Minaj dropped off a new song entitled 'Marilyn Monroe' to whet fans' appetites for her highly anticipated sophomore album 'Pink Friday:Roman's Revenge: Roman Reloaded.' The somber piano-driven track serves as a melancholy backdrop for Minaj's musings on her personal struggles and the price of fame on 'Marilyn Monroe,' a notable about-face from her foul-mouthed new single 'Stupid Hoe,' which was recently banned from BET.

"Call me the cursed/ or just call me blessed/ If you can't handle my worst / You ain't getting my best / Is this how Marilyn Monroe felt?" she croons, alluding to one of Monroe's best-known quotes. "It's like all the good things/ May fall apart like Marilyn Monroe."

"Just call me blessed. If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best. Is this how Marilyn Monroe felt? Must be how Marilyn Monroe felt," Minaj croons against an upbeat piano and synth beats.

The song lyrics draw on a famous quote from Monroe, in which she said: "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

The song is likely unfinished, but this start certainly sounds promising. Minaj has a knack for straddling the line between hardcore rap fans and bubblegum pop lovers, with "Monroe" very clearly catering to the latter demo. Download Nicki Minaj Marilyn Monroe Music Track Leaked from Billboard.com for an enjoyment. If you can not download it please head to here for reference.

You can first enjoy Nicki Minaj Marilyn Monroe Music Track in the following:




Nicki Minaj – Marilyn Monroe Lyrics

I can be selfish
You’re so impatient
Sometimes I feel like Marilyn Monroe
I’m insecure yea I make mistake
Sometimes I feel like I’m at the end of a road

I can get low I can get low
Don’t know which way is up
Yea I can get high, I can get high
Like I could never come down

Call me cursed
Or just call me blessed
If you can’t handle my worst
You ain’t getting my best
Is this how Marilyn Monroe feels? feels feels feels
Must be how Marilyn Monroe felt? felt felt felt

Its like all the good things
They fall apart like…
like Marilyn monroe

Truth is we mess up
Till we get it right
I dont want to end up losing my soul

I can get low, I can get low
Don’t know which way is up
Yea I can get high, I can get high
Like I could never come down

Call me cursed
Or just call me blessed
If you can’t handle my worst
You ain’t getting my best
Is this how Marilyn Monroe feels? feels feels feels
Must be how Marilyn Monroe felt felt felt felt

Take me or leave me
I’ll never be perfect
believe me I’m worth it
So take me or leave

Tip for you to download video: How to download online video?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment